‘With that song I was a young man with jangling spurs, ready to ride.’ My guest this week used her Undercover Soundtrack to create the feral carnival of the bull-rider’s world – and to understand the rugged souls who live that life. Hold onto your hats; Linda W Yezak is plunging out of the gates at the Red Blog today.
Nail Your Novel – Writing, publishing and self-publishing advice from a bestselling ghostwriter and book doctor
- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Who am I?
I post 4 to 5 useful writing links per day… and other stuffMy Tweets
- ‘Music to grieve by’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Natalie Buske Thomas August 20, 2014
- Heroes and heroin – writing a character who has an addiction August 17, 2014
- ‘Music, grief and sibling rivalry’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Lindsay Stanberry-Flynn August 13, 2014
- ‘Plundered people and rotten exploitation’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Paul Sean Grieve August 6, 2014
- Self-editing masterclass snapshots: revision is RE-vision August 3, 2014
- Self-editing masterclass snapshots: getting distance August 2, 2014
- Self-editing masterclass snapshots: the words are only the skin August 1, 2014
Sign up for my newsletter
See what I did there…