- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Who am I?
Posts Tagged Into The Dark
It’s an extra pleasure to be hosting this week’s guest. For a number of years we’ve corresponded about agents, publishing options and writing questions, and many of her queries have resulted in useful posts. Now here she is with her first novel, a romantic thriller called Into the Dark, published by MuseItUp. If you guessed she needed a dark soundtrack you wouldn’t be far wrong. She is Stacy Green and she’s on the Red Blog with her Undercover Soundtrack.
authors, deepen your story, entertainment, fiction, Fix and Finish With Confidence, how to write a novel, ideas, inspiration, Into The Dark, music for writing, My Memories of a Future Life, novel, novels, publishing, romance, romantic thriller, Roz Morris, Stacy Green, The Undercover Soundtrack, thriller, undercover soundtrack, Women Writers, writing, writing a novel - Nail Your Novel, Writing Characters Who'll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel, writing life, writing to music
I post 4 to 5 useful writing links per day… and other stuffMy Tweets
- Self-editing masterclass snapshots: the words are only the skin August 1, 2014
- Self-editing masterclass snapshots: accents and making a character sound distinct in dialogue July 31, 2014
- ‘Thoughts circulating in a lyric or a music line’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Amanya Maloba July 30, 2014
- Self-editing masterclass snapshots: bland friend and upsetting antagonist July 29, 2014
- Self-editing masterclass snapshots: endings and epilogues July 28, 2014
- Revision and self-editing: masterclass snapshots July 27, 2014
- ‘The music of exile’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Kathleen Jones July 23, 2014
Sign up for my newsletter
See what I did there…