- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Who am I?
Posts Tagged prog rock
Another familiar face this week – one of the first Soundtrack contributors returns with a new poetry collection. i cannot bring myself to look at walls in case you graffiti them with love poetry, which you’ll notice is be-eecummingly lower case. It’s a lyrical, heartbreaking, but ultimately joyous celebration of lost friends – with prog-rock tendencies. In a subversive nod to pink-hearts week, Dan Holloway is on the Red Blog with his latest Undercover Soundtrack.
79 Rat Press, authors, Cheltenham Poetry Festival, Dan Holloway, ee cummings, eecummings, entertainment, i cannot bring myself to look at walls in case you graffiti them with love poetry, ideas, inspiration, literature, lost friends, love poetry, music for writing, My Memories of a Future Life, poetry, poetry collection, poets, prog rock, progressive rock, rock tendencies, Roz Morris, self-publishing, spoken word, spoken word poetry, The Undercover Soundtrack, undercover soundtrack, Valentine's Day, writing, Writing Characters Who'll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel, writing life, Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart, writing to music
I post 4 to 5 useful writing links per day… and other stuffMy Tweets
- And then there were three (NYNs)… Do you find plot more difficult than character? Plus the midpoint of Blade Runner December 20, 2014
- ‘Summoning Christmas in July’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Jan Ruth December 17, 2014
- Living the stuff of novels: the ghostwriter’s lot December 14, 2014
- ‘Harmony from fragments’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Rochelle Jewel Shapiro December 10, 2014
- Editing seminar snapshots: writing for a blog vs writing for a book December 7, 2014
- Editing seminar snapshots: negative criticism and author control December 5, 2014
- ‘We become readers in our listening’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, EJ Runyon December 3, 2014
Sign up for my newsletter
See what I did there…