Posts Tagged psychology
My guest this week says her fiction explores the hidden side of human existence, delving into mysticism, the paranormal and deep psychology – and her latest novel was sparked by a disturbing dream. Its soundtrack encompasses Vivaldi and Tori Amos, a potent aural brew that allowed her to forget she knew what was going to happen and experience the story moment by moment. She is Vivienne Tuffnell and she’s on the Red Blog sharing the Undercover Soundtrack to The Bet
authors, deepen your story, Fix and Finish With Confidence, having ideas, how to write a novel, human existence, inspiration, literature, moment by moment, music, My Memories of a Future Life, mysticism, Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and How You Can Draft, novels, obsessive love, paranormal, parapsychology, psychological fiction, psychology, publishing, Roz Morris, self-publishing, The Bet, The Undercover Soundtrack, Tori Amos, tufnell, Vivaldi, Vivienne Tuffnell, Vivienne Tufnell, writing, writing a novel - Nail Your Novel, writing life, writing to music
Sign up for my newsletter
- 'If you're a writer or are considering becoming a writer, buy Roz's Nail Your Novel and Stephen King's On Writing. Everything else is a waste of time and money.'
- 'Showed me where I was going wrong... without making me feel like an idiot'
- 'Made me want to drop everything and get back to the manuscript'
Rozmorriswriter [at] gmail [dot] com
Find me here too
- Thanks, Janice RT @janice_hardy: A Powerful Storytelling Tool: Getting Readers to Fill In Your Characters' Blanks dld.bz/c9PF5 1 minute ago
- @micsova Thanks, Michael! I'm addicted to @TheCreativePenn podcasts, so it's a thrill to be one of Joanna's guests 2 hours ago
- 'It's never bad to make the reader feel uneasy' @jonpinnock is on The Undercover Soundtrack ow.ly/lo46K #writing 15 minutes ago
- Music for telling stories: Undercover Soundtrack 101 at the @kobo blog ow.ly/lo46l #music #writing 31 minutes ago
All content copyright Roz Morris 2009-2013 and may not be reproduced.
If you wish to REBLOG a post, that's very nice of you - please take no more than 10% of the piece and please link back to the full post here.
INTENSIVE MULTIMEDIA COURSE WITH ROZ MORRIS AND JOANNA PENN
What do you want to read about today?
It’s all here somewhereagents Amazon authors beginners beginnings books Character deepen your story entertainment fiction Fix and Finish With Confidence having ideas how to write a book how to write a novel ideas inspiration interview Kindle literary fiction literature music music for writing My Memories of a Future Life Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and How You Can Draft Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and How You Can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence novels Planning Plot polishing publishing revising Rewriting Roz Morris self-publishing The Undercover Soundtrack unblocking undercover soundtrack writer's block writing writing a novel - Nail Your Novel writing business writing life writing prompt writing routine writing to music
Type something. See what happens
- Music for telling stories – guest spot on Kobo Writing Life
- ‘It’s never a bad thing to make the reader feel a bit uneasy’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Jonathan Pinnock
- Why fiction characters matter and how we make them memorable – video and podcast with Joanna Penn
- Psst… the Characters Book is now available in print!
- When to trust the reader’s intuition – and when to spell out what a character feels: post at KM Weiland’s Wordplay
Out and about
Alliance of Independent Authors Professional Member