- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- FREE Nail Your Novel Instant Fix: 100 Tips For Fascinating Characters
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Radio show
- Who am I?
Archive for August 20th, 2011
I’m guesting today at Kindle Authors UK, a group of professional authors who are bringing out indie projects on the Kindle. We’re from a wide sweep of genres, sometimes trying new pieces outside our established brand, sometimes republishing works that have fallen out of print, sometimes bringing out the novels that agents have battled for but found too difficult to place.
This is such an exciting time in publishing and together we’re hoping to raise the profile of indie authors and show everyone what we can do! Do hop over – and in the meantime I’m preparing a proper writing post for tomorrow.
My Memories of a Future Life: a novel in 4 novellas: first episode, 30 August
Authors Electric, genre, genre bending, how to write a novel, indie, indie publishing, Kindle, Kindle Authors UK, My Memories of a Future Life, publishing, Roz Morris, self-publishing, writing business, Writing Characters Who'll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel, writing life, Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart
You are currently browsing the archives for Saturday, August 20th, 2011
I post 4 to 5 useful writing links per day… and other stuffMy Tweets
- Keep the faith: a mindset to put criticism in perspective… and a tip to stay inspired through multiple revisions February 7, 2016
- Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff … under discussion at Literary Roadhouse book club! February 5, 2016
- ‘When I’m most lost, a song will show the way’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Ryan W Bradley February 4, 2016
- Found in translation: three literary translators share tips and secrets January 31, 2016
- Evidence and verdicts: a simple way to understand show not tell January 24, 2016
- ‘The emptiness of being outside a perfect romantic scene’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Dan Gennoe January 24, 2016
- Three paradoxes of writing life January 17, 2016