- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Who am I?
Archive for August 20th, 2011
I’m guesting today at Kindle Authors UK, a group of professional authors who are bringing out indie projects on the Kindle. We’re from a wide sweep of genres, sometimes trying new pieces outside our established brand, sometimes republishing works that have fallen out of print, sometimes bringing out the novels that agents have battled for but found too difficult to place.
This is such an exciting time in publishing and together we’re hoping to raise the profile of indie authors and show everyone what we can do! Do hop over – and in the meantime I’m preparing a proper writing post for tomorrow.
My Memories of a Future Life: a novel in 4 novellas: first episode, 30 August
Authors Electric, genre, genre bending, how to write a novel, indie, indie publishing, Kindle, Kindle Authors UK, My Memories of a Future Life, publishing, Roz Morris, self-publishing, writing business, Writing Characters Who'll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel, writing life, Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart
You are currently browsing the archives for Saturday, August 20th, 2011
I post 4 to 5 useful writing links per day… and other stuffMy Tweets
- 5 tips for handling amnesia and back story August 2, 2015
- ‘The planes, the explosions, the dust, the calm’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Kerry Drewery July 28, 2015
- Self-editing masterclass snapshots: Characters are grief stricken – how do I stop that becoming monotonous? July 26, 2015
- ‘Close your eyes and listen with your hands’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Tawnysha Greene July 22, 2015
- Self-editing masterclass snapshots – ‘My drafts are too brief’ July 19, 2015
- ‘The atmosphere to express the inexpressible’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Rebecca Mascull July 14, 2015
- Writing unforgettable characters – guest post at Vine Leaves Literary Journal July 13, 2015
Sign up for my newsletter
See what I did there…