- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Radio show
- Who am I?
Archive for August 20th, 2011
I’m guesting today at Kindle Authors UK, a group of professional authors who are bringing out indie projects on the Kindle. We’re from a wide sweep of genres, sometimes trying new pieces outside our established brand, sometimes republishing works that have fallen out of print, sometimes bringing out the novels that agents have battled for but found too difficult to place.
This is such an exciting time in publishing and together we’re hoping to raise the profile of indie authors and show everyone what we can do! Do hop over – and in the meantime I’m preparing a proper writing post for tomorrow.
My Memories of a Future Life: a novel in 4 novellas: first episode, 30 August
Authors Electric, genre, genre bending, how to write a novel, indie, indie publishing, Kindle, Kindle Authors UK, My Memories of a Future Life, publishing, Roz Morris, self-publishing, writing business, Writing Characters Who'll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel, writing life, Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart
You are currently browsing the archives for Saturday, August 20th, 2011
I post 4 to 5 useful writing links per day… and other stuffMy Tweets
- Should you write under a pseudonym? Pros, cons and practicalities in a digital world November 29, 2015
- Ghostwriting 101, why I write and a brief blog hiatus November 12, 2015
- ‘An earworm of the heart’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Katharine Grant November 11, 2015
- American English, British English, Canadian English… which to use for your book? November 8, 2015
- ‘Tearing open the doors of the heart’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Michael Golding November 4, 2015
- The gallop draft: 5 smart tips for writing a useful draft at speed November 1, 2015
- ‘A cracked but steely song of survival and beauty’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Philip Miller October 28, 2015
Sign up for my newsletter
See what I did there…