Living with a teenage daughter is a bonus when you’re putting together a writing soundtrack for a teen spy trilogy, but my guest this week compiled her playlist as much for tone and sound as for lyrics. She is Laura Pauling, and she’s over at the red blog talking about the Undercover Soundtrack to A Spy Like Me.
Nail Your Novel – Writing, publishing and self-publishing advice from a bestselling ghostwriter and book doctor
- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Who am I?
‘It’s all about capturing the emotion’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Laura Pauling
I post 4 to 5 useful writing links per day… and other stuffMy Tweets
- How to keep writing when time is scarce – 6 tips and video chat at #IndieReCon15 April 19, 2015
- ‘The distraction of silence’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Louise Marley April 15, 2015
- Indie authors: are you making these mistakes with your print books? How to look professional on the page April 12, 2015
- Whistle-stop tour through a ghostwriting career and beyond – interview at Whitefox April 9, 2015
- ‘Unending feelings of loss and loneliness’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Chrissie Parker April 8, 2015
- Storytelling in literary fiction: let’s discuss April 5, 2015
- ‘Everyone walks around with their own theme tune’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Nadine Matheson April 1, 2015
Sign up for my newsletter
See what I did there…