Living with a teenage daughter is a bonus when you’re putting together a writing soundtrack for a teen spy trilogy, but my guest this week compiled her playlist as much for tone and sound as for lyrics. She is Laura Pauling, and she’s over at the red blog talking about the Undercover Soundtrack to A Spy Like Me.
Nail Your Novel – Writing, publishing and self-publishing advice from a bestselling ghostwriter and book doctor
- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- FREE Nail Your Novel Instant Fix: 100 Tips For Fascinating Characters
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Who am I?
‘It’s all about capturing the emotion’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Laura Pauling
Le tweet …. c’est chicMy Tweets
Facebook, Pinterest, Linked In, YouTube
- How do you discover the books you want to buy? Some thoughts about book marketing October 23, 2016
- ‘A song that makes sense of my story’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Annalisa Crawford October 21, 2016
- Got a personal story to tell… should you make it into a novel? October 16, 2016
- Pace and story structure: a blueprint for keeping the reader gripped October 9, 2016
- ‘Hope, chaos and a fighting spirit’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Deborah Andrews October 6, 2016
- How to write emotions and feelings October 2, 2016
- Doing NaNoWriMo? Nail it with this resource kit October 1, 2016