- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Who am I?
Archive for January 16th, 2013
It’s an extra pleasure to be hosting this week’s guest. For a number of years we’ve corresponded about agents, publishing options and writing questions, and many of her queries have resulted in useful posts. Now here she is with her first novel, a romantic thriller called Into the Dark, published by MuseItUp. If you guessed she needed a dark soundtrack you wouldn’t be far wrong. She is Stacy Green and she’s on the Red Blog with her Undercover Soundtrack.
authors, deepen your story, fiction, how to write a novel, inspiration, Into The Dark, music for writing, My Memories of a Future Life, novel, novels, publishing, romance, romantic thriller, Roz Morris, Stacy Green, The Undercover Soundtrack, thriller, undercover soundtrack, Women Writers, writing, writing a novel - Nail Your Novel, Writing Characters Who'll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel, writing life, Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart, writing to music
You are currently browsing the archives for Wednesday, January 16th, 2013
I post 4 to 5 useful writing links per day… and other stuffMy Tweets
- ‘Armour and post-punk lullabies’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Guy Mankowski March 25, 2015
- ‘Demons, frustrations and betrayal’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Scott D Southard March 18, 2015
- Lessons learned from making a contemporary fiction box set – guest post at Jane Friedman March 17, 2015
- Two days of writer’s block unlocked a character’s secret March 15, 2015
- ‘Music for the Revolution’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Debbie Moon March 11, 2015
- Clumsy dialogue – your mission statement for a subtle scene March 7, 2015
- ‘Men, women, flirtation and heartbreak’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Chris Hill March 4, 2015
Sign up for my newsletter
See what I did there…