It’s an extra pleasure to be hosting this week’s guest. For a number of years we’ve corresponded about agents, publishing options and writing questions, and many of her queries have resulted in useful posts. Now here she is with her first novel, a romantic thriller called Into the Dark, published by MuseItUp. If you guessed she needed a dark soundtrack you wouldn’t be far wrong. She is Stacy Green and she’s on the Red Blog with her Undercover Soundtrack.
Nail Your Novel – Writing, publishing and self-publishing advice from a bestselling ghostwriter and book doctor
- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- FREE Nail Your Novel Instant Fix: 100 Tips For Fascinating Characters
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Radio show
- Who am I?
‘Songs to capture sadness, isolation and heartache’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Stacy Green
Le tweet …. c’est chicMy Tweets
- AI, the Bradbury tradition and imagined futures – interview at One Giant Read May 3, 2016
- How do you become an editor? May 1, 2016
- ‘The lowest note in the universe’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Tracy Farr April 29, 2016
- How to blend a parallel, allegorical fantasy plot into your novel April 24, 2016
- ‘To make art by the grace of other artists’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Camille Griep April 22, 2016
- Masterclass snapshots: why it helps to construct your novel in scenes April 17, 2016
- What can an editor do for me? Discussion video at Indie Author Fringe 16 April 16, 2016