My guest this week sees his novel as a fantasy action movie in his head. He says his musical choices were long favourites before he drew on them to create a fast-paced adventure story on a planet far from Earth. He is DM Jarrett and he’s on the Red Blog with a fast-paced whirl through his Undercover Soundtrack.
Nail Your Novel – Writing, publishing and self-publishing advice from a bestselling ghostwriter and book doctor
- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Radio show
- Who am I?
‘Follow where the music leads’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, DM Jarrett
I post 4 to 5 useful writing links per day… and other stuffMy Tweets
- ‘Music was the writing tool to give me courage for this daunting task’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Stephen Weinstock October 7, 2015
- Self-editing masterclass snapshots – do you have a plot or a premise? October 4, 2015
- 2 interviews about teaching and writing – Venice, BBC Radio London September 30, 2015
- How to write well in a language that isn’t your mother tongue September 26, 2015
- ‘Even the bed is forgetting you’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, AJ Waines September 23, 2015
- Venice masterclass snapshots: 4 hidden enablers for your story September 20, 2015
- How should you credit your editor? Advice from a former publisher September 13, 2015
Sign up for my newsletter
See what I did there…