My guest this week sees his novel as a fantasy action movie in his head. He says his musical choices were long favourites before he drew on them to create a fast-paced adventure story on a planet far from Earth. He is DM Jarrett and he’s on the Red Blog with a fast-paced whirl through his Undercover Soundtrack.
Nail Your Novel – Writing, publishing and self-publishing advice from a bestselling ghostwriter and book doctor
- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Who am I?
‘Follow where the music leads’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, DM Jarrett
I post 4 to 5 useful writing links per day… and other stuffMy Tweets
- How to keep writing when time is scarce – 6 tips and video chat at #IndieReCon15 April 19, 2015
- ‘The distraction of silence’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Louise Marley April 15, 2015
- Indie authors: are you making these mistakes with your print books? How to look professional on the page April 12, 2015
- Whistle-stop tour through a ghostwriting career and beyond – interview at Whitefox April 9, 2015
- ‘Unending feelings of loss and loneliness’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Chrissie Parker April 8, 2015
- Storytelling in literary fiction: let’s discuss April 5, 2015
- ‘Everyone walks around with their own theme tune’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Nadine Matheson April 1, 2015
Sign up for my newsletter
See what I did there…