Once upon a time, a schoolgirl resolved to never be a slave to music. She says she is glad this promise never lasted, because she cannot imagine having a creative life without music to guide and inspire her. Her latest work is a historical novel for young readers about the story of cacao, and features a heady soundtrack of Lana Del Rey, Cirque du Soleil and Manish Vyas. She is multipublished author Birgitte Rasine and she’s on the Red Blog with her Undercover Soundtrack.
Nail Your Novel – Writing, publishing and self-publishing advice from a bestselling ghostwriter and book doctor
- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- FREE Nail Your Novel Instant Fix: 100 Tips For Fascinating Characters
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: A Companion Workbook
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Who am I?
‘Music that flows into the marrow of the soul’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Birgitte Rasine
- Finished Nanowrimo? 5 ways to use the holidays to keep your new writing habits… without revising too early December 8, 2019
- Writers – how to find the editor that’s right for you November 10, 2019
- Writing memoir, taking control, long-term careers – talking to Victoria Dougherty about the 21st century author October 20, 2019
- What your readers will never notice… a small point about reader belief and story logic (with a little help from Terrance Dicks, Rod Hull and Nina Conti) October 13, 2019
- 7 writing resources I use all the time October 6, 2019
- My kind of weird, my kind of wonderful – interview at Davida Chazan’s blog September 11, 2019
- How to outline a novel – post at Ingram Spark September 8, 2019