Once upon a time, a schoolgirl resolved to never be a slave to music. She says she is glad this promise never lasted, because she cannot imagine having a creative life without music to guide and inspire her. Her latest work is a historical novel for young readers about the story of cacao, and features a heady soundtrack of Lana Del Rey, Cirque du Soleil and Manish Vyas. She is multipublished author Birgitte Rasine and she’s on the Red Blog with her Undercover Soundtrack.
Nail Your Novel – Writing, publishing and self-publishing advice from a bestselling ghostwriter and book doctor
- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- FREE Nail Your Novel Instant Fix: 100 Tips For Fascinating Characters
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Who am I?
‘Music that flows into the marrow of the soul’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Birgitte Rasine
- Handling real-life disasters sensitively in fiction – an interview April 15, 2018
- The secret life of the book ghostwriter – podcast at The Bestseller Experiment March 30, 2018
- 3 creative writing exercises to help you read like an author – at Reedsy March 25, 2018
- Writing a book for easy money – a myth examined March 11, 2018
- 6 unusual tips for writing characters who’ll keep readers riveted – guest post at Ingram Spark March 8, 2018
- Do this before that: 5 production steps for brilliant books – guest post at Alliance of Independent Authors February 18, 2018
- 3 wondrous paradoxes of a slow writing process February 4, 2018