- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- FREE Nail Your Novel Instant Fix: 100 Tips For Fascinating Characters
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Radio show
- Who am I?
Archive for June 3rd, 2014
Sandy’s nervous. It’s her first book launch. She says she’s keeping away from the internet today.
I’m nervous. Unlike Sandy, I mainline social media and will probably be checking Facebook and Twitter even more frequently than usual to see if anyone else is as excited as I am that…
WE’VE JUST LAUNCHED THE AUDIOBOOK of My Memories of a Future Life. Don’t worry, I will calm down soon.
You can find it on Audible in the US and the UK. If you’re thinking of trying out Audible for the first time, you can get the novel free when you sign up. It will also be on iTunes but that takes a little longer to percolate.
If you’re thinking of making an audiobook yourself, either with ACX or by some other means, you might find my posts about the process helpful.
And that’s it! Back tomorrow with a cracking Undercover Soundtrack. R xxx
ACX, audiobook narrators, audiobooks, authors, fiction, how to narrate a book, how to write a book, how to write a novel, literary fiction, literature, making an audiobook with ACX, My Memories of a Future Life, narrating a book, novels, publishing, Roz Morris, Sandy Spangler, self-publishing, writing, writing a novel - Nail Your Novel, Writing Characters Who'll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel, writing life, Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart
You are currently browsing the archives for Tuesday, June 3rd, 2014
Le tweet …. c’est chicMy Tweets
- Keep the faith: a mindset to put criticism in perspective… and a tip to stay inspired through multiple revisions February 7, 2016
- Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff … under discussion at Literary Roadhouse book club! February 5, 2016
- ‘When I’m most lost, a song will show the way’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Ryan W Bradley February 4, 2016
- Found in translation: three literary translators share tips and secrets January 31, 2016
- Evidence and verdicts: a simple way to understand show not tell January 24, 2016
- ‘The emptiness of being outside a perfect romantic scene’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Dan Gennoe January 24, 2016
- Three paradoxes of writing life January 17, 2016