- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Who am I?
Archive for June 3rd, 2014
Sandy’s nervous. It’s her first book launch. She says she’s keeping away from the internet today.
I’m nervous. Unlike Sandy, I mainline social media and will probably be checking Facebook and Twitter even more frequently than usual to see if anyone else is as excited as I am that…
WE’VE JUST LAUNCHED THE AUDIOBOOK of My Memories of a Future Life. Don’t worry, I will calm down soon.
You can find it on Audible in the US and the UK. If you’re thinking of trying out Audible for the first time, you can get the novel free when you sign up. It will also be on iTunes but that takes a little longer to percolate.
If you’re thinking of making an audiobook yourself, either with ACX or by some other means, you might find my posts about the process helpful.
And that’s it! Back tomorrow with a cracking Undercover Soundtrack. R xxx
ACX, audiobook narrators, audiobooks, authors, fiction, how to narrate a book, how to write a book, how to write a novel, literary fiction, literature, making an audiobook with ACX, My Memories of a Future Life, narrating a book, novels, publishing, Roz Morris, Sandy Spangler, self-publishing, writing, writing a novel - Nail Your Novel, Writing Characters Who'll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel, writing life, Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart
You are currently browsing the archives for Tuesday, June 3rd, 2014
I post 4 to 5 useful writing links per day… and other stuffMy Tweets
- 2 days to get 7-novel box set – the band is about to split May 21, 2015
- ‘An expectant silence, a connection to something greater’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Kathryn Craft May 20, 2015
- How to think like a novelist – with help from Station Eleven and Emily St John Mandel May 17, 2015
- I write because… I’m totally unsuited to anything else – interview at Chris Hill’s blog May 17, 2015
- ‘His voice brought me back to where I began’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Joni Rodgers May 13, 2015
- Help – my characters are all too similar! 5 tips to make them distinct May 10, 2015
- ‘An anxious, urgent sound: the music of chance’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Jim Ruland May 6, 2015
Sign up for my newsletter
See what I did there…