My guest this week has a novel that spans several lifetimes and puts a new spin on reincarnation – she blends thriller with romance and the supernatural with her story of neuroscientists who have unlocked the secret of reincarnation. She used music to conjure her kaleidoscope of time periods, from ancient China to the modern day, and some of her selections are astoundingly haunting – I’m astonished to discover the 1970s album recorded in the King’s Chamber of the Great Pyramid. Those among you who are reincarnation aficionados will have spotted the reference in the title of this post to the 1980s movie Somewhere In Time, and that was on her Soundtrack too. She is Gwendolyn Womack and she’s on the Red Blog with her Undercover Soundtrack.
Nail Your Novel – Writing, publishing and self-publishing advice from a bestselling ghostwriter and book doctor
- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- FREE Nail Your Novel Instant Fix: 100 Tips For Fascinating Characters
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: A Companion Workbook
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Who am I?
‘Somewhere in time’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Gwendolyn Womack
- Where should your novel begin? Ep 37 FREE podcast for writers June 22, 2020
- How to write in the holidays and at other disrupted times – Ep 36 FREE podcast for writers June 14, 2020
- How to get followers for your blog – Ep35 FREE podcast June 10, 2020
- After the red pen – a pain-free way to tackle beta reader comments June 7, 2020
- What is writing talent? A bookseller and author-publisher discuss. Ep 34 FREE podcast for writers June 5, 2020
- What is a holiday read? A bookseller and an author-publisher discuss. Ep 33 FREE podcast for writers June 2, 2020
- The book or the film? How storytelling differs in prose and live action. Ep 32 FREE podcast for writers May 29, 2020