Unlock your full potential and finish like a pro
When I first published Nail Your Novel in 2009, writers of all stripes devoured my 10-step process for drafting, fixing and finishing.
This workbook enlarges that process, guiding you to:
* tame your inner critic
* devise compelling characters and surprising plots
* find resonance
* hit your essential genre/non-genre notes
* find your best method for drafting and polishing
* craft a standout title
* write a slick synopsis and sales pitch
* organise and complete your research tasks
And much more.
Use on its own or alongside the original book for extra depth.
This book is a contract with yourself. Draft, fix and finish with confidence.