- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- FREE Nail Your Novel Instant Fix: 100 Tips For Fascinating Characters
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Who am I?
Posts Tagged business for authors
For the next few days, this blog will have a ghost-writing flavour. The reason? I’m launching my online course.
It looks something like this:
Now, if ghost-writing is not your thing, rest assured that this focus is temporary. So if you’re new here, or you’re worrying that the blog has taken an unwanted diversion, sit back and the posts on writing, writing life and publishing will be restored in a few days. There’s an Undercover Soundtrack on Wednesday as well. But I’m hoping that you’ll find a few interesting snippets in the launch posts for my course, even if you’ve got your hands totally full with your own writing.
And if the idea of ghost-writing DOES tickle your fancy, let me also mention that the course is supported and hosted by publishing industry legend Jane Friedman, co-founder of The Hot Sheet newsletter for authors and former publisher of Writer’s Digest.
You should also know there’s an early-bird discount. From now until 17 May, you can register at US$149. On that date, the course goes up to its regular price of US$199. Step this way…
author-entrepreneur, Become a Ghostwriter, break into ghostwriting, business for authors, ghost-writing, ghostwriting, how to become a ghostwriter, how to earn money as an author, Jane Friedman, online course, Writer's Digest, writing books, writing for money
- How to keep in touch with your book when your writing routine is disrupted December 11, 2018
- I’ve finished my manuscript! What now? 16 ultimate resources to make good decisions about your book November 12, 2018
- Literary fiction – do we need a new term? October 21, 2018
- How to outline a book without killing the fun of writing it October 14, 2018
- ‘Rubble-strewn streets and lost souls’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, SD Mayes October 12, 2018
- What makes a winner? Lessons from judging a writing competition September 19, 2018
- What do you read when you’re writing? It’s complicated September 17, 2018