- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- FREE Nail Your Novel Instant Fix: 100 Tips For Fascinating Characters
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Who am I?
Posts Tagged Google algorithms
Sorry, you got two trailer posts from me today. It’s my turn at Authors Electric, where I’m wondering how relevant SEO is for fiction writers and readers.
It all started when I saw a link to a post on Problogger which advised bloggers to stop running guest posts with a lot of links because of new Google algorithms. Undercover Soundtrack host, please note. This led to a fun, fulminating conversation with Facebook friends Cyd Madsen, Vivienne Tuffnell and Beth Rudetsky about tails wagging dogs. But getting our work discovered is a real issue for writers, and at Authors Electric I’m wondering how that’s done. Come over and join the debate.
(Thanks for the pic Daveynin)
author-bloggers, authors, Authors Electric, Beth Rudetsky, bloggers, blogging, books, Cyd Madsen, discoverability, Do Authors Dream of Electric Books?, fiction, fiction authors, google, Google algorithms, guest bloggers, guest blogging, guest post, guest posts, how to find readers, how to write a book, how to write a novel, literature, marketing, My Memories of a Future Life, Problogger, publishing, Roz Morris, search algorithms, search engine optimisation, self-publishing, SEO, technology, The Undercover Soundtrack, undercover soundtrack, Vivienne Tuffnell, writing, writing a novel - Nail Your Novel, writing business, Writing Characters Who'll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel, writing life, Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart
Le tweet …. c’est chicMy Tweets
Facebook, Pinterest, Linked In, YouTube
- Writing a slow-burn book? Three surprising ways to measure progress August 21, 2016
- The ethics of ghost-writing August 14, 2016
- ‘A fire was in my head’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Sandra Leigh Price August 12, 2016
- 10 eye-opening tips to add impact to your storytelling August 7, 2016
- An exercise in character and story development – guest spot at Triskele Books August 4, 2016
- 5 essential habits I learned while ghost-writing – guest post at Jo Malby July 29, 2016
- ‘Music brought me closer to that amalgum of confusion, self-pity and nostalgia’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Anne Goodwin July 28, 2016