- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Who am I?
Posts Tagged Google algorithms
Sorry, you got two trailer posts from me today. It’s my turn at Authors Electric, where I’m wondering how relevant SEO is for fiction writers and readers.
It all started when I saw a link to a post on Problogger which advised bloggers to stop running guest posts with a lot of links because of new Google algorithms. Undercover Soundtrack host, please note. This led to a fun, fulminating conversation with Facebook friends Cyd Madsen, Vivienne Tuffnell and Beth Rudetsky about tails wagging dogs. But getting our work discovered is a real issue for writers, and at Authors Electric I’m wondering how that’s done. Come over and join the debate.
(Thanks for the pic Daveynin)
author-bloggers, authors, Authors Electric, Beth Rudetsky, bloggers, blogging, books, Cyd Madsen, discoverability, Do Authors Dream of Electric Books?, fiction, fiction authors, google, Google algorithms, guest bloggers, guest blogging, guest post, guest posts, how to find readers, how to write a book, how to write a novel, literature, marketing, My Memories of a Future Life, Problogger, publishing, Roz Morris, search algorithms, search engine optimisation, self-publishing, SEO, technology, The Undercover Soundtrack, undercover soundtrack, Vivienne Tuffnell, writing, writing a novel - Nail Your Novel, writing business, Writing Characters Who'll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel, writing life, Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart
I post 4 to 5 useful writing links per day… and other stuffMy Tweets
- Why writing a novel is not like writing for your day job – and how to transition May 3, 2015
- ‘A horse, a hat and a fight for freedom’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Tanya Landman April 29, 2015
- So You Want To Be A Writer – musical taster of past shows April 26, 2015
- Magic ingredients for a great plot – video and podcast at The Creative Penn April 24, 2015
- ‘A disturbing symphony’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Paul Adkin April 22, 2015
- How to keep writing when time is scarce – 6 tips and video chat at #IndieReCon15 April 19, 2015
- ‘The distraction of silence’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Louise Marley April 15, 2015
Sign up for my newsletter
See what I did there…