- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- FREE Nail Your Novel Instant Fix: 100 Tips For Fascinating Characters
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Radio show
- Who am I?
Posts Tagged Into The Dark
It’s an extra pleasure to be hosting this week’s guest. For a number of years we’ve corresponded about agents, publishing options and writing questions, and many of her queries have resulted in useful posts. Now here she is with her first novel, a romantic thriller called Into the Dark, published by MuseItUp. If you guessed she needed a dark soundtrack you wouldn’t be far wrong. She is Stacy Green and she’s on the Red Blog with her Undercover Soundtrack.
authors, deepen your story, fiction, how to write a novel, inspiration, Into The Dark, music for writing, My Memories of a Future Life, novel, novels, publishing, romance, romantic thriller, Roz Morris, Stacy Green, The Undercover Soundtrack, thriller, undercover soundtrack, Women Writers, writing, writing a novel - Nail Your Novel, Writing Characters Who'll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel, writing life, Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart, writing to music
Le tweet …. c’est chicMy Tweets
- ‘Shadows of the past’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Meg Carter February 11, 2016
- Keep the faith: a mindset to put criticism in perspective… and a tip to stay inspired through multiple revisions February 7, 2016
- Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff … under discussion at Literary Roadhouse book club! February 5, 2016
- ‘When I’m most lost, a song will show the way’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Ryan W Bradley February 4, 2016
- Found in translation: three literary translators share tips and secrets January 31, 2016
- Evidence and verdicts: a simple way to understand show not tell January 24, 2016
- ‘The emptiness of being outside a perfect romantic scene’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Dan Gennoe January 24, 2016