- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- FREE Nail Your Novel Instant Fix: 100 Tips For Fascinating Characters
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Radio show
- Who am I?
Posts Tagged keep writing
In the meantime, I’d planned to make a post appear magically from the archives to jolly along NaNoWriMos (and anyone who needs tips to meet a writing deadline). It began ‘Are you finding NaNo easier than you thought, or harder?’ and was supposed to wait until this weekend, but WP gremlins (or butterfingered me) shot it out prematurely. Immediately I got a bemused comment from a subscriber, convinced he’d got his time machine working. Anyway, here’s the post, if you haven’t already seen it – a NaNo routine to help you finish.
authors, back soon, books, gone fishing, hiatus, how to meet a writing deadline, how to write a novel, inspiration, keep writing, literature, My Memories of a Future Life, NaNoWriMo, publishing, Roz Morris, twitter, writing, writing a novel - Nail Your Novel, Writing Characters Who'll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel, Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart, writing tips
Le tweet …. c’est chicMy Tweets
Facebook, Pinterest, Linked In, YouTube
- The first book on writing I ever read – what was yours? May 29, 2016
- ‘Freedom, broken ties and love outside of marriage’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Diana Stevan May 27, 2016
- Avoid this plotting pitfall when writing drafts at speed May 22, 2016
- Avoid dumb plotting errors – post at Alliance of Independent Authors May 15, 2016
- ‘When I feel like a storm is raging’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Stephanie Carroll May 12, 2016
- How to become a ghost-writer – post at Jane Friedman May 9, 2016
- One for them, one for me: ghost-writers and their soul projects May 8, 2016