- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- FREE Nail Your Novel Instant Fix: 100 Tips For Fascinating Characters
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Who am I?
Posts Tagged Louise Voss
How to self-publish an ebook and get a traditional book deal – guest spot on The Write Lines podcast
When I was first discovering blogs – and looking for a home for my own fiction – I discovered The Write Lines on BBC Radio Oxford. Presenter and novelist Sue Cook brought together experts from UK publishing to give advice, information and resources for new writers.
Fast forward through a few revolutions and the latest series (now a podcast) is exploring indie publishing – both as a leg-up to a traditional deal and a viable option in itself. Some of the authors whose blogs I was reading as the first series aired are her experts this time – including Nicola Morgan and Catherine Ryan Howard – and me. I feel like I’ve graduated. Exciting times…
In my episode I’m sharing a studio with indie superstars Mark Edwards (one half of the Edwards/Louise Voss partnership) and Mel Sherratt. You can either listen on the site or download….
Amazon, authors, beginners, bestseller lists, bestsellers, books, bookshops, crime novelist, crime novels, ebooks, how to have an Amazon bestseller, how to make a print book, how to publish an ebook, how to write a book, how to write a novel, interview, Kindle, literature, Louise Voss, Mark Edwards, marketing, media, Mel Sherratt, My Memories of a Future Life, novels, podcast, print books, publishing, retailing books, Roz Morris, self-publishing, Sue Cook, The Write Lines, Voss and Edwards, writing, writing a novel - Nail Your Novel, writing business, Writing Characters Who'll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel, writing life, Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart
Facebook, Pinterest, Linked In, YouTube
- ‘Cyclical melodies, beginnings and endings’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Nicole Evelina February 19, 2017
- Writers, are you showing off or sharing? A way to kill your darlings February 12, 2017
- Literary writers, we are not alone – meet Main Street Writers February 10, 2017
- ‘You get an idea and… it just grows’ – interview with book and writing blogger Michelle Dunton February 6, 2017
- ‘Music is both my on and my off switch’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Andrea Darby February 5, 2017
- 5 qualities of a brilliant story January 29, 2017
- ‘The lives and loves the sea has claimed’ – The Undercover Soundtrack, Wyl Menmuir January 22, 2017