- Books for writers
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- FREE Nail Your Novel Instant Fix: 100 Tips For Fascinating Characters
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: A Companion Workbook
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Email me
Posts Tagged tad
I always feel a tad self-conscious when I get asked to write about what I’ve been up to. Post an entire piece without trying to help, inspire, solve problems…? Can’t I turn it into advice, just a teensy bit? No, said Women Writers, just write what you’ve been doing. Once I started, it turned out I had quite a bit to report for the past few months, so here it is….
And since we’re sharing news, tell me … in the past year, have your writing dreams become a step more possible?
PS WordPress informs me this is my 500th post. Which must indicate somethingorother about progress!
authors, creativity, culture, dreams, guest post, guest posts, how to write a novel, literature, My Memories of a Future Life, publishing, Roz Morris, self-publishing, sharing news, tad, update, Women Writers, Women Writers Women Books, Women Writers Women Books blog, writing, writing a novel - Nail Your Novel, Writing Characters Who'll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel, writing life, Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart
- ‘A space in which language can play and find itself’ – talking about slow discovery writing with poet Rishi Dastidar @BetaRish June 20, 2022
- What do we most want as writers? June 12, 2022
- ‘I just keep making things’ – Melanie Faith @writer_faith on patience, fulfilment and the long game in art May 31, 2022
- The push-pull in a person’s soul – how to keep readers desperately hooked. Interview with Mary Kole @Kid_Lit May 25, 2022
- Do androids dream of electric horses? Creating the future – interview about Lifeform Three at @AuthorsElectric @AuthorKatherine May 22, 2022
- Two opportunities for shortform writers, a treat for music lovers and a little interview May 10, 2022
- Writers, can you feel it? How to use gut feeling to guide your work May 9, 2022