- Email me
- Nail Your Novel: books
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- FREE Nail Your Novel Instant Fix: 100 Tips For Fascinating Characters
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: A Companion Workbook
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Who am I?
Posts Tagged Word
Gosh, this is grown-up. After I gently pointed out to Writers & Artists that some self-publishers are as adept in print as in e-publishing, we got chatting. They were interested in my background (running an editorial department, writing, editing, book production and this blog!) and the result is I’m doing a series at Bloomsbury’s Writers & Artists site on fundamentals for good self-publishing.
This first piece is on turning an ebook file into a print edition. It’s an expanded version of a pair of posts I wrote when I released the paperback of My Memories of a Future Life, and hopefully a little more simplified for first-timers. If you want to know more about how to make lovely-looking books, come on over.
authors, Bloomsbury, CreateSpace, dead tree books, editorial department, first timers, formatting for print, future life, how to make a print book, how to make a print edition, how to publish, how to publish your book, how to self-publish, how to write a book, how to write a novel, literature, making a paperback, making a print book, My Memories of a Future Life, paperbacks, print books, publish your books, publishing, Roz Morris, self publishers, self-publishing, Word, Writers & Artists, Writers & Artists Yearbook, writing, writing a novel - Nail Your Novel, writing business, Writing Characters Who'll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel, Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart
- How to write your memoir – Ep39 FREE podcast for writers July 10, 2020
- Can you hear me calling? Social media sites for authors – Ep 38 FREE podcast for writers July 7, 2020
- Where should your novel begin? Ep 37 FREE podcast for writers June 22, 2020
- How to write in the holidays and at other disrupted times – Ep 36 FREE podcast for writers June 14, 2020
- How to get followers for your blog – Ep35 FREE podcast June 10, 2020
- After the red pen – a pain-free way to tackle beta reader comments June 7, 2020
- What is writing talent? A bookseller and author-publisher discuss. Ep 34 FREE podcast for writers June 5, 2020