- Books for writers
- FAQ: I’m a new writer: which book should I read first?
- FREE Nail Your Novel Instant Fix: 100 Tips For Fascinating Characters
- My writing process: the picture tour
- Nail Your Novel: A Companion Workbook
- Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence
- Reviews of Nail Your Novel
- Who’s tweeting about Nail Your Novel …
- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel
- Writing Plots With Drama, Depth & Heart: Nail Your Novel
- Email me
Posts Tagged Writer’s Digest website of the week
writing books writing tutorials
how to get published
writing workshops writing contes
I just got a lovely email from Brian Klems, one of the online editors at Writer’s Digest, telling me Nail Your Novel is the Writer’s Digest Website of the week. This was a complete surprise – and shows you never know who’s reading your rants and divertissements. Anyway, I’m now extremely proud to be squeezing its badge onto my sidebar. (How did it get so stuffed…?)
It’s not one of those awards I can pass on, obviously, but on the plus side I don’t have to jolly you to read about seven personal habits you never knew I had. Indeed I’ll be a bit quieter than usual until June as I won’t be in grasping distance of a mouse. The Undercover Soundtrack is taking a break too, and will be back on 6/6.
In the meantime I’ve scheduled a rerun of Undercover Soundtrack highlights which you can catch if you follow @ByRozMorris on Twitter, and I’ve prepared a stack of useful writing links to share on @DirtyWhiteCandy. You can also see them streamed here in the ever-growing sidebar (which, yes, I must get round to trimming).
Happy writing, see you soon – and thank you, Writer’s Digest!
authors, awards, fiction, how to write a book, how to write a novel, My Memories of a Future Life, Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and How You Can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence, novels, publishing, Roz Morris, Writer's Digest, Writer's Digest website of the week, writing, writing a novel - Nail Your Novel, writing business, writing life
- What’s literary fiction and how do you sell it? Interview on the Self-Publishing Show @SelfPubForm October 24, 2021
- How I made my writing career – award-winning novelist and short story writer Ann S Epstein @asewovenwords October 20, 2021
- Do I want to make a career writing fiction? A conversation October 3, 2021
- Why should anybody read about your life? The 7 Ss for writing a memoir with universal appeal September 17, 2021
- Your first pages – 5 more book openings critiqued at @Litopia by literary agent @agentpete , reader @kaylie_finn and me! September 9, 2021
- How I made my writing career – novelist and award-winning short story writer Annalisa Crawford @AnnalisaCrawf September 3, 2021
- Would Ever Rest suit your book club? Here’s a FREE book to help you decide August 20, 2021